Last August 23, 2015, Ms. Grande performed for the first time here in my home country, The Philippines. I started becoming a fan of hers when I saw a cover she did of Rolling in the deep by Adele on youtube. This girl, could definitely sing! Well not really sing, but SING her LUNGS OUT! Her vocals are so powerful that it actually comes out of her tiny sexy body.I mean how is that even possible, WOW!
Ms. Grande graced the stage of the SM Mall of Asia grounds and she did not disappoint. Here are my top 10 reasons:
- She had I think, if I'm not mistaken 3 to 4 outfit changes. My favorite was the sparkly one, which looked like diamonds were embroidered on it. ( I love shiny things )
- She wore her kitty and bunny ears which my friend and I weren't able to buy ( sad life )
- She sang a Whitney Houston song that gave me goosebumps
- Her twin dancers are uber cute
- She looks like she's never out of breath when she's singing and dancing
- You can feel that she's connecting with the crowd
- She sang ALL of my favorite songs from bang bang to problem to Best Mistake
- She had killer dance moves that matches her song
- She mentioned that she always see us Filipino fans on twitter asking her to come here, and finally she came!
- Last but not the least, Her vocals were on point! What she sounds like on the track and live sounds the same, super FLAWLESS!!!!!
|My friend ARI! (fangirling time ahhhh!)|