WOW! So this looks like an awesome award. Anyway thanks to Sheena who nominated/tagged me in this award. Pretty cool... Follow her blog, walking on sunshine. ☺
So what is a liebster award? Well according to them it is given to up coming bloggers and have less than 200 followers. Anyway Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
In order to accept the award and display the badge on your profile - here are the rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
- These lucky bloggers must be told
- There are no tag back
11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I love watching movies from action to comedy to romance. Call me a movie buff if you want! :)
- My favorite subject when I was in High School was History, believe it or not ( maybe not) HAHA
- CSI NY is one of my favorite shows because I love how they investigate & find out who the killer was.
- Plus I like the fact that they open up the body to find more clues.
- I hate sushi or california maki.. I just don't like the taste but I do like Japanese food.
- I love Dancing; I was part of the dance club when I was in grade school/ high school.
- I landed the role of Ariel from The Little Mermaid in my grade school play. And let me tell you, it was a BIG PRODUCTION because they hired professionals to direct/design our play.
- CHOCOLATES are my first love ( can't live without em)
- I stopped drinking coke since last year because of my acidic stomach.
- I hate scary movies but I watch it with my friends since they love it.. I mean what can do right? Well I do cover my eyes. Heheheheh
- I wish I can sing but I can't professionally but someday.. you'll never know. hehehe
QUESTION THAT I HAVE TO ANSWER:
1. Who is your favorite beauty guru in Youtube?
Wow uhm I have like 3 or 4 favorite beauty gurus in youtube but I have to say Kandee Johnson because I love how she copies different characters and exactly look like them! ( aside from Michelle Phan of course)
2. What's your favorite clothing brand?
This is hard because I love shopping and I don't really have a favorite but I do love Forever 21, Zara, SM, LandMark, Bazaars, and more. But if I have to pick, I think I'll go with Zara because of the quality and they're really trendy!
3. Why and when did you start blogging?
I started blogging way way back...maybe 2009? I don't remember but I use to talk about my life, the movies I watched, games I use to play. Maybe it started out of boredom because I wanted to try something new in the internet besides going to facebook, playing polyvore & looklet. Yup, when twitter wasn't there yet! HAHA. Then I decided to turn it into a fashion blog since fashion is really what I love and my mom kept on telling me to document my outfits.
4. If you could live in one city in the world, where would it be?
City? Can I say country? I'd like to live in London for sure because I haven't been there and would love to take up my masters in fashion there someday..who knows.
5.What is a skill/talent that you have that you are proud of?
I'm proud to say that I'm creative compared to other people. I have an eye for things that are beautiful/unique or gorgeous when it comes to clothes or whatever it may be. In other words I can tell if something is pretty or not and people will like it.
6. What is your favorite sport?
Uhm, I think it has to be badminton! I just love it! But I like volleyball as well.
7. What is your favorite song as of the moment?
Wow, this is a tough one since I have a lot of favorite songs...but I think it would have to be Beautiful Goodbye By Maroon 5. You guys should listen to it, you'll love it for sure. ☺
8. What is your favorite perfume? Describe its scent :)
I think it would have to be Purr by Katy Perry (even though I don't have it yet) because it smells like candy, something sweet, something different, and it's also very fruity.
9. Beauty Product you can't live without?
Well I barely wear make-up since I usually just wear them on special occasions but I think I can't live without my lipstick..maybe.
10. What is your favorite time of the year?
Besides my birthday, I have to say Christmas because it's the time when you get to see your relatives and have a reunion to catch up on things, play games, and of course open gifts! And it's the time of giving as well. :)
11. Words to live by.
I have to say always be YOURSELF no matter what because who else will be better than YOU than you right? Also THINK POSITIVE since life is too short to dwell on things and be negative. I mean take that negativity out of your life and turn it into a ball of sunshine. ☺ Also believe in yourself since if you don't have this, then you won't succeed. Lastly it is okay to fail in something, at least you tried your best and the next time you do it again you know what to improve on. ☺ Someone said this but I forgot who but "Failure is the start of success." And I have to agree with it! ☺
11 QUESTIONS I WANT YOU TO ANSWER :)
- What is your favorite movie?
- Who is your celebrity crush? :)
- Tell me your top 5 favorite fashion bloggers and why?
- What's your favorite movie as of the moment?
- Aside from blogging what do you do? :)
- Who do you look up to when it comes to fashion?
- Favorite food & why?
- Before you leave the house, what's one thing you ALWAYS have to bring? (aside from your bag)
- If you could have superpowers what would it be?
- Why did you start blogging?
- what inspires you?
11 BLOGGERS THAT I TAGGED AND NOMINATED:
That's it for now! You can comment and tell me if you answered it already so I can read your answers! :)
xoxo Raffi ♥